Friday, April 27, 2012

Literacy Project DRAFT version

So with the help from Professor Arzt, we were able to recover my project as a movie. We are still working on getting the project into editing mode so I can continue working toward a final version. I only was able to record approx. 8 students along with their work.We were working on RAFT. RAFT is a writing strategy that helps students write from a different perspective. The students enjoy writing these :) They are excited to have a digital class book on writing friendly letters using RAFT! I hope to finish this project so i can share the project with the class along with their parents. Thanks Professor Arzt for helping me try to solve my problem!

  

1 comment:

  1. I love these letters that your students wrote. This was probably very challenging for them because they had to look at things from different perspectives. They did an amazing job- be proud!

    ReplyDelete