Thursday, March 15, 2012

Digital storytelling is amazing! Digial stories are short digital films that allows someone to share aspects of their life. This is a great tool for teachers! By using photographs, video, music, text and narration, a teacher or student can create a short video that goes along with a unit of study or something as simple as how they celebrate their holidays within their own culture. These videos can even be viewed by a world wide audience. Incredible!

Here is a site that has great student examples! ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! So I just "designed" my blog and chose the same background!!! Great minds think alike! lol

    Great first blog, sweet and to the point. Looks good Meg!

    Hey look, I can blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This PINK one screamed my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete